Frequently asked questions

The delivery time and shipping costs EUR for the available countries, you can find below.

Click the “Keep me informed” button to receive an update when the item is back in stock. Don’t forget to enter your name and email address.

You can select your type of order when placing it: Please opt for a “Business” order.

On working days, your order will be shipped within 24 hours.

You will receive a track and trace link via email, which you can use to view the status of your order. You will receive this link as soon as your order is ready to be shipped.

You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire,or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good.

To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us Fairybell, Einsteinstraat 12, 7601PR, Almelo, [email protected], +31 (0) 547 769 022 of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of cancel before the cancellation period has expired.

Please send an email to [email protected] within 14 days of receiving your order. Don’t forget to include your order number.

Please print the return label, stick it on the parcel and drop it off at a parcel point of the shipping company listed on the return label.

Keep your return receipt safe as it will allow you to view the track and trace information of your (return) shipment.

Unfortunately, after you have placed your order, you cannot cancel or change it.

Please contact us via [email protected]. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

You have proof of purchase of a Fairybell® item purchased up to 3 years prior to the warranty claim.

You can submit a warranty claim via the service form (orange button at the top of the page). The test described in the service form will direct you to the part to be replaced.

After completing the service form, you will be able to order the correct part.

The warranty consists of the replacement of defective parts up to and including three years from the date of purchase. Only factory defects are included in the warranty, not misuse, storm damage or vandalism.

Always choose one size smaller than your flag pole, the Fairybell® does not need to be hoisted to the top. You can fix the bottom of the Fairybell® to the ground with pegs or you can use a Flex-Bottom-Cross. In any case, make sure that no LEDs touch the ground.

Follow the instructions supplied with your Fairybell®. If you still have questions after reading the manual, please scan the QR code printed on the manual with your phone's camera. You will then be directed to a website that shows you how to set up the Fairybell® with the help of a video.

For models up to 400 cm, insert 60% of the ground tube (packed in the top section of the flagpole) into the ground. The lower flagpole section will slide over the remaining 40%.

For models taller than 600 cm, dig about 70% of the ground tube into the ground. The lower flagpole section will slide over the remaining 30%. To prevent subsidence in soft soil, you can lay a brick or tile under the ground tube before digging it in.

You can access the service form by following this link. You will then be directed to a solution.

  • My Fairybell® flashes.
    Are you using a timer? If so, turn it over in the socket. Are you not using a timer? Then disconnect one of the connection points on the distribution cable connected to the individual light strand. Is the Fairybell® still flashing? Then reconnect it and try to disconnect another connection point. Keep repeating this process until the flashing stops. You have now found the light strand that causes the short circuit. Once you have found the faulty light strand, please fill in the service form.

  • The entire Fairybell® no longer works.
    Complete the service form and order a new transformer.

  • Some of the LEDs no longer work.
    Connect the faulty light strand directly to the transformer - so without the intermediate cables. Does it work? Then you need new intermediate cables. Please fill in the service form. Does the light strand still not work when connected directly to the transformer? Then you need a new light segment. Please fill in the service form.

As with all Christmas lights, your Fairybell may get tangled up. Follow the steps below to quickly solve this problem. Prepare your Fairybell® as follows:

  • To untangle your Fairybell®, it is best to lay it on the ground.
  • DO NOT detach the LED lights from the fabric straps or open all the snaps between the straps.

This is how to untangle your Fairybell®

This process works best with two people.

Step 1:

  • Start with the hook, this is the top of the Fairybell®. Hook it into the ground or around a table leg, make sure it is anchored properly.
  • Now lay the bands (with the lights) in a straight line, starting from the top (hook), all the way to the bottom 'plugs'.

Step 2:

  • Go to the hook at the top and take the far right and far left straps in your hands (these are the straps you normally "close" your Fairybell® with making it round).
    • It is easier if one person stands on the right side with the right outer strap and one person stands on the left to hold the left outer strap.
  • Now gently pull them out (at the same time) to fan the Fairybell® out (flat on the ground).

Step 3:

  • Work from the top all the way down to the bottom of the straps, taking the next set of outer straps in your hands and continuing to gently pull and fan them out.

If the straps or cord with the LEDs remain tangled, try shaking them. They often untangle themselves.

After use, place your Fairybell® neatly and untangled (flat) on the ground and tie some string around parts of the Fairybell® (straps with lights), this will allow you to start the next holiday season with an untangled Fairybell®.

Please note: first remove the intermediate cable before you put the Fairybell® back in its box. When putting the Fairybell® back in the box, hold the hook and lower the bottom part (plugs and straps) into the box first, finishing with the top and the hook. The hook should go in the box last!

Our models up to 1,000 cm, will cost - if you have the most expensive electricity supplier - a cup of coffee on a terrace if you leave it on for 50 days straight, 8 hours a day.

Energy consumption Fairybell® models

Product:

Number of LEDs

Energy consumption in Kw/H

Costs p/h at €1 per kWh

Fairybell 4 metres

640 LEDs

0.013

€0.01

Fairybell 6 metres

900 LEDs

0.014

€0.01

Fairybell 10 metres

2,000 LEDs

0.022

€0.02

If you have a complaint, please notify us via [email protected]. When making a complaint, please indicate the type of Fairybell® item involved. If possible, please include photos of the defect and enclose your proof of purchase.

Customer support

Contact us
* Required fields
Contact details
My account
You are not logged in. Log in to make use of all the benefits. Or create an account now.
Language & Currency
Cart
Your cart is empty
Search
Search suggestions
No products found...
By using our website, you agree to the usage of cookies to help us make this website better. Hide this message More on cookies »